This is a family run business that has been involved in working with the poorest of the poor for over 30 years.
We have lived and worked throughout Asia and the Middle East & know that education is a key success factor in breaking the poverty cycle.
We have been involved with projects such as –
- · Building schools
- · Water irrigation systems
- · Building Housing
- · Education Programs
- · Skills Programs
- · Running a crisis centre
- · Feeding and Clothing
- · Building Health Centres
By purchasing a single course, group of courses or all of the courses –
- You get to develop the skills you need
- You improve the life of someone who can’t help themselves
- You help us to achieve our goals, a training site that keeps on giving back
- All of the Soft Skill courses are online & the Microsoft Courses will be sent to you to work on your computer 🙂
With every course that is purchased we will give a course either to
- a Grassroots NGO
- directly to a marginalised person or
- someone who is working to improve the lives of others.
You can buy a single course, a group of 5, a package or the lot!
If you buy the lot, anytime we add a course to the library, you get it as a bonus!
Ask about our special pricing for large NGOs..
We will be adding photos and videos to this page of where we work and how it changes lives, so keep coming back for updates!
This is Rith, he has an amazing heart to help people out of poverty. His Involvement includes – Charter President Chair of Membership Committee (2016-2017) President (2015-2016) Rotary Club Sangke Battambang; Executive Director Ptea Teuk Dong (PTD);Founder & Managing Director Hands On Holidays Asia; Chair of the Board Khmer NGO for Education; In-Country Representative THITPOK RURAL DEVELOPMENT LTD.
He is studying the Entreprenuership Course to help him to keep helping others!